**Due to the actual dimensions and/or weight of your order, the final shipping charge will be higher. You will be notified before shipping. You must confirm any revisions to your order's total.
PFM2000-1-HL 20" Direct Drive Hazardous Location Exhaust Fan, Aluminum Shutter, Aluminum Blade by Schaefer
A robust and versatile solution for exhausting moderate amounts of the air containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or dusts. Fans have a spark proof design to minimize the potential for the fan being the ignition source of an explosion in a hazardous location.
Motors are UL Listed for Class I, Division I, Groups C & D, and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G for flammable vapors and combustible dust environments.
The fans provide an energy efficient and cost effective solution for exhausting air and moisture from a wide range of hazardous location applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Three sizes - 16", 20" and 24" diameters
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Anti-static polyethylene gray housing for safety and corrosion resistance
- Thermally protected, heavy-duty, maintenance free, 1 speed motor for optimal performance
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum airflow
- Integrated aluminum inlet shutter and powder coated outlet guard
- Mounts flush to interior wall; suitable for buildings with up to 10" wall thickness
- Ships fully assembled
- Two year fan warranty; 25 year housing warranty
- Made in the USA
|Blade Pitch (degrees)||21|
|CFM (free air)||3520|
|CFM Range (Free Air)||2501 - 5000|
|Component Certifications||Motor - UL/CSA|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Distinguishing Feature - Fan||Hazardous Location Rated|
|Fixed or Portable||Fixed|
|Guard Material & Coating||Powder Coated Steel|
|Guard Spacing (inches)||1-2|
|Number of Wings||3|
|Product Weight (pounds)||51|
|Rough-in Dimensions||23 1/2" x 24 3/4"|
|Schaefer Performance Test No.||772|
|Speed Control Compatible||No|