**Due to the actual dimensions and/or weight of your order, the final shipping charge will be higher. You will be notified before shipping. You must confirm any revisions to your order's total.
FFM365A34-HL 36" Hazardous Location Fiberglass Belt Drive Exhaust Fan, 3 / 4 Hp, 1-Phase by Schaefer
Designed for exhausting high volumes of air from factories, warehouses, and other locations with atmospheres containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or dusts. Fans have a spark proof design to minimize the potential for the fan being the ignition source of an explosion in a hazardous location.
Motors are UL Listed for Class I, Division I, Groups C & D, and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G for flammable vapors and combustible dust environments.
Fiberglass exhaust fans are an energy efficient (high cfm/watt) and cost effective solution for exhausting air from a wide range of hazardous location applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum airflow
- Integrated aluminum inlet shutter and powder coated outlet guard
- Easy belt replacement and optional Remote Lubrication System for ease of maintenance
- Self-adjusting belt tensioner for long belt life
- Mounts flush to interior wall; suitable for buildings with up to 12" wall thickness
- Ships fully assembled
- Two year fan warranty; 15 year housing warranty
- Made in the USA
|Able to Ship Small Parcel||No|
|Blade Pitch (degrees)||37|
|CFM (free air)||9500|
|CFM Calculation Standard||ANSI/AMCA Standard 230-99|
|CFM Range (Free Air)||5001 - 10000|
|Component Certifications||Motor - UL/CSA|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Distinguishing Feature - Fan||Hazardous Location Rated|
|Fixed or Portable||Fixed|
|Guard Material & Coating||Powder Coated Steel|
|Guard Spacing (inches)||1-2|
|Number of Wings||5|
|Rough-in Dimensions||43 1/2" x 43 3/4"|
|Speed Control Compatible||No|