**Due to the actual dimensions and/or weight of your order, the final shipping charge will be higher. You will be notified before shipping. You must confirm any revisions to your order's total.
30PF-HL 30" Hazardous Location Pedestal Fan by Schaefer
For spot cooling in atmospheres containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or dusts. Fans have a spark proof design to minimize the potential for the fan being the ignition source of a fire or an explosion in a hazardous location.
Motors are UL Listed for Class I, Division I, Groups C & D, and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G for flammable vapors and combustible dust environments.
The fans meet OSHA safety regulations while delivering maximum air flow in a wide range of hazardous location applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Powder coated steel guards for corrosion resistance and durability
- Thermally protected, heavy-duty, maintenance free, 1 speed motor for performance
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum airflow
- Round, heavy-duty galvanized steel pedestal for portability needs
- Must be hardwired; cord not included
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA
|Blade Pitch (degrees)||9|
|CFM (free air)||10670|
|CFM Calculation Standard||ANSI/AMCA Standard 230-99|
|CFM Range (Free Air)||10001 - 15000|
|Component Certifications||Motor - CSA|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Distinguishing Feature - Fan||Hazardous Location Rated|
|Fixed or Portable||Portable|
|Guard Material & Coating||Powder Coated Steel|
|Guard Spacing (inches)||1/2 OSHA|
|Mount Type Included||Pedestal|
|Mount Type Recommended||NA|
|Number of Wings||3|
|Opening Area (sq. ft.)||NA|
|Product Weight (pounds)||96|
|Speed Control Compatible||No|