**Due to the actual dimensions and/or weight of your order, the final shipping charge will be higher. You will be notified before shipping. You must confirm any revisions to your order's total.
74CF2G-3-GD-HV 57" Fiberglass Exhaust Fan with Cone, 4-Wing Galvanized Blade, 2 Hp, High Volume, Gear Drive by Schaefer
Schaefer's fiberglass exhaust fans are designed to exhaust more air at higher static pressures to meet the air exchange needs of your barn. The robust, fiberglass housing is UV-protected and comes equipped with an easy-to-install, one-piece polyethylene cone, for long life. Made in the USA with high quality parts, the 57" exhaust fan delivers reliability and high performance over years of hard use.
Features and Benefits:
- Rugged fiberglass housing with one-piece polyethylene cone
- All 3-phase motors are VFD compatible, for increased energy efficiency and ventilation flexibility
- Heavy-duty, corrosion resistant aluminum shutters and steel wire guard protected by powder coat over zinc plating
- Belt-drive system includes an automatic self-adjusting belt tensioner
- High Volume (HV) configurations deliver up to 34,000 cfm
- High Efficiency (HE) configurations deliver up to 21 cfm/watt at 0.10" static pressure
- Designed to fit side by side in dairies with standard 12, 18 and 24 foot post spacing
- Remote lubrication kits available for convenient bearing greasing
- Non-conductive kits available for additional fan protection and safety
- Ships fully assembled with one-piece cone added in the field
- Rough-in dimensions: 62.5" x 62.5"
- Cone major diameter: 67"
- Fan depth: 64" from mounting flange to outside end of cone