**Due to the actual dimensions and/or weight of your order, the final shipping charge will be higher. You will be notified before shipping. You must confirm any revisions to your order's total.
485S1-3 48" Galvanized Exhaust Fan in Slant Wall Housing, 5-Wing, 1 Hp, Belt Drive, 3-Phase by Schaefer
Schaefer slant wall exhaust fans are the first choice of growers and other building owners looking for very low cost, high volume exhaust fans that flush-mount from inside the building and shed water and snow, once installed. Designed for high airflow and high efficiency and available in many sizes and configurations to meet application requirements. Fans ship fully assembled with aluminum inlet shutters, self-adjusting belt tensioner (on belt-drive models) and galvanized outlet guard.
Features and Benefits:
- G90 galvanized construction, for corrosion resistance
- Totally enclosed, thermally protected motors for safety and long life
- Easy belt replacement, minimal maintenance required
- Remote Lubrication System optional
- Suitable for buildings with up to 6" wall thickness using standard rough-in dimensions.
- Available in belt drive or direct drive
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA
|Blade Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Component Certifications||Motor - UL/CSA|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Fixed or Portable||Fixed|
|Guard Material & Coating||Galvanized Steel|
|Guard Spacing (inches)||1-2|
|Housing Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Wings||5|
|Rough-in Dimensions||55" x 55-3/4"|
|Schaefer Performance Test No.||Schaefer|
|Speed Control Compatible||No|